Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a fault showing an error code P0136. This relates to the O2 sensor on Bank 1 sensor 2 which I believe is the post-cat sensor. I have a spare sensor, which was with the car when I bought it, but I am not sure which it is. Are they both the same?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have tried the spare sensor and it also triggers an error message. I have been looking on line for a new spare but there appears to be a great number available with a wide variation in price, and many different OEM numbers. How can I find out which one applies to my vehicle?

·
Registered
453 Posts
We need car details ie Engine size, petrol(/diesel), Year and if possible chassis No etc
I have a 2.0ltr 16v, 2004 206cc and I know that my replacements off ebay are 262245283018 - blue plug, 252254704642 - Green plug and @ £25 each, a good price I think.
It is possible that the "spare" is faulty and the reason why it was in the car. and also indicates to me that previous owner has had problems in this area previously.
A Peugeot Planet plug in might also be a good idea - must be someone near you whose on here - have a look at the map

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Car is 2003 GTX 1.4 petrol. Don't have the chassis number at the moment but can get if necessary.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Service box says part No's
1628 KN (pre cat)
and
1628 NY (post cat)
If your buying off ebay just put these numbers in the search box, remember the colour coding for fitment
Sorry don't know how to put links together.
Still recommend a PP plug in before throwing money at it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts