Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

i have problem with 307 2007 1.6 auto petrol

i was driving for long time and weather was hot and AC on . road was claiming and down
engine temperature was a round 85-100 c
suddenly gas pedal stop response and engine turned off , i switch the car off then start it its its stared but pedal response was poor , its keep doing this for many times, i turned the AC off and i tried again car after while car stooped again and engine off while i was down at 70km , its gave me a heart attack lol , i tried again to make it work , but this time it wont start as there is no gas in car , so i open the switch for while and press on gas pedal for many time , and its worked . but i keep lose power and pedal response , then i stooped the car for 30 min open the front cover to lose heat faster , surprisingly its work again and no problem happened , all this time no error or any warning sign came out no single fault

i changed coil before 5 month . and cared served before 1 month , engine oil and filters changed

i bought two o2 sensor the front and lower sensor and i still wait them to arrive

anyone could plz help ? what cause the problem ?

thank you in advance

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will visit someone to read ecu soon. I have question here.. Should he do error read only or system check? I mean test sensor by some how. Idk

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i Visited a mechanic and did diagnostic but no error come out. what should i do next.. my mechanic says its could be throttle body. any idea here

1 - 5 of 5 Posts