Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Just bought a used 207 sportium 61 plate. I want to update the firmware to the latest available but not sure if this is the right software to use.

My radio says its model number NX501ER but the only support articles i can find on the Clarion site are for the NX501E.

I was also wondering if there was any particular order you had to update as there are two (OS and MCU, APP, MPEG)?

Many Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi all. Just bought a used 207 sportium 61 plate. I want to update the firmware to the latest available but not sure if this is the right software to use.

My radio says its model number NX501ER but the only support articles i can find on the Clarion site are for the NX501E.

I was also wondering if there was any particular order you had to update as there are two (OS and MCU, APP, MPEG)?

Many Thanks
I updated mine using the NX501E software and it worked fine. From what I gather, you can do it in any order.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I updated mine using the NX501E software and it worked fine. From what I gather, you can do it in any order.
Thanks for the reply! I got a reply from clarion support saying "If you update it may not work and you will loose the Peugeot logo. If the unit is OK then i would continue with your Software level as i do not believe the Peugeot units have a newer software."

You're saying you had no issues when updating?

Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks for the reply! I got a reply from clarion support saying "If you update it may not work and you will loose the Peugeot logo. If the unit is OK then i would continue with your Software level as i do not believe the Peugeot units have a newer software."

You're saying you had no issues when updating?

Thanks
The only issue I had was down to user error; I placed the files incorrectly on the memory card so it didn't detect an update to begin with. Re-arranged the files and it worked fine. When I got my 207 Sportium (2012 Reg), it didn't have the Peugeot logo so I'm guessing someone had done an update previously.

I'm too new to post links to the files I used but I updated to;

APP_V 3.9.19_0141_120409
MCU_V 0.2.44_0141_130125
MPG_V 3.20.60_01H3_121106

and

HW200-SW370 for the bluetooth using the files available on the Clarion website.

Interested to know if anyone knows of any newer versions.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The only issue I had was down to user error; I placed the files incorrectly on the memory card so it didn't detect an update to begin with. Re-arranged the files and it worked fine. When I got my 207 Sportium (2012 Reg), it didn't have the Peugeot logo so I'm guessing someone had done an update previously.

APP_V 3.9.19_0141_120409
MCU_V 0.2.44_0141_130125

and

Those were the ones i was looking to update it with too. Just to confirm, you have a NX501ER right?

·
Registered
11 Posts

APP_V 3.9.19_0141_120409
MCU_V 0.2.44_0141_130125

and

Those were the ones i was looking to update it with too. Just to confirm, you have a NX501ER right?
Yes, I have the NX501ER.

·
Registered
11 Posts
have you had any improvements since updating?
I only really used the system pre-updating for a few days. I'd say it runs smoother and the bluetooth connection is more stable but I've not been able to find anyway to get up-to-date maps for the Sat-Nav and it's still slow at booting up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts