Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys & Gals, newby and 1st post!

My daughter has just bought '07 5 door 207 with a damaged NS rear door, I have managed to pick up a replacement in the correct colour for only £50. It was meant to come as a shell only, but when I picked it up it was a full door with window, interior etc.

The current door has a wind up window, but the new one I have picked up is electric and was wanting to know if I just put the replacement door on, will the electric cables on her current model be ale to power the replacement door?

The interior on the replacement door doesn't match (its leather rather than fabric) so may look at swapping the interior panals over and just cut out a section for the electric window button (but do appreciate that I will need to leave the winding handle on as it would leave a hole!)

But would appreciate some opinions.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Looks like the glass is secured to the mechanism with a couple of self tapping screws - see attached parts breakdown below.

The mechanism is REVITED to the door frame so your gonna have to drill the rivets out & rivet the replacement back in.

ALSO - 207 can have normal central locking or DEADLOCKING fitted so make sure the door latch inside the replacement door is the correct type for your car else the door locking wont work correctly OR swop the latches over as well.

This may be a beer tokens job for a small local body shop or small friendly garage.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts