Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day,
wow, nr. 1. At 0400 this morning I looked out the bedroom window and saw a 206 GTi 180, [mine].
there you go. :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
pug206gti said:
G'day,
wow, nr. 1. At 0400 this morning I looked out the bedroom window and saw a 206 GTi 180, [mine].
there you go. :)

lol! u must see one everday...livin in a pug heaven

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'm surprised that we will see any peugeots as no one seems to post any reponses on this site, must mean peugeot doesn't sell many cars...:confused:

·
Registered
35 Posts
and i must mention im so jelous - when i look out my window i see nothing but other houses and a path that leads to my car - cos of the next door neightbours big heffing caravan i cant see mine :( x

·
Registered
862 Posts
johnc said:
I'm surprised that we will see any peugeots as no one seems to post any reponses on this site, must mean peugeot doesn't sell many cars...:confused:

What is it going to take to get people postig on this forum?

·
Registered
9 Posts
johnc said:
man peugeots are not for everybody, special car with special style, for special ppl with special taste

·
Registered
9 Posts
Pugs are very special cars only meant for a very limited consumer-base. They are geared towards people who want to be different and subtle at the same time. I have to say any person with a peugeot has class!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts