Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, here I go again.

Thought I would have time to check out the tip I got regarding fault codes P0342, P0351 and P0352. After cylinder top repair.

Did have a look didn't cure this problem, went for a long drive, as before din't any performance problems with engine.

After a stop I set off again - in 3. gear.

Without any warning suddenly 1, and 2, gear couldn't be engaged. I tried pull the gear lever as far to the left as possible and then forward or back to engage 1. or 2. gear. I get 3. and 4. gear. I can also shift to 5. gear and Reverse.

Anybody experienced this or got any tips on how to fix ?

Best regards

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for tip, exactly what happened

Hi.

Minus -6 degrees Celcius this evening. Just perfect for outdoor car repairs :lol:

Can I upload pictures here ? Never mind. Found the lock washer at the end of the gear linkage cable mantle at the gearbox end had wiggled loose. Result was the cable out of the bracket at the gear box. This made shift to 1. and 2. gear impossible.

Pulled off the lock washer from the cable end, put the cable mantle end back in the bracket and pushed the lock washer back in the slit in the cable mantle end.

Now all gear shifts works fine. Thank for tip.

So - back to Fault codes. I think I will go get replacement camshaft position sensor an the coil package. This Friday is Black, so I get 30% discount. I reckon that amounts to something like GBP 120.

Living expenses in Norway are high ! Have a good evening.

Best regards
Marius

1 - 3 of 3 Posts