Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Chaps,

You may have noticed I have been a bit quieter than normal around here recently. I have been working away a lot and struggling to find time to visit.

Due to working away so much I have had to sell my beloved Ruby (308 T9 2014 1.6 eHDI Active) and it has been replaced with a somewhat bigger Volkswagen Tiguan SE Nav.

The Tiguan is truly a stunning car, and I am glad I have it. It reminds me a lot of the 3008 inside, the outside is not quite as fancy looking.

Anyway, i will still be on here every now and again to help with Sat Nav updates as they come available etc. And the other half still has a 2016 208 Active so if I need help, or do any work on that I will still post about it.

I am very unlikely to need to Lexia Cable now, so if anyone is interested drop me a message and we will see what we can do. Its a genuine lead, and I can provide the software, but you will need your own laptop!

Anyway, here are some pictures of my New Tiguan, let me know what you think, and see you around!

·
3,760 Posts
nice car...the front view has some road presence...like ...move over or else...lol

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, that's kinda my driving style too :D

I much prefer the Front and Sides to the rear.

The only one thing that really, like really bugs me about this car is..

This model only has the halogen headlights (I couldn't pick to many options as its a company car) which is fine. But everything else on this car is LED. Number plate lights, cabin / foot well, puddle / door, tail, brake and reverse.

BUT... They have used orange bulbs for the DRL's?? Why would they do that!

·
3,760 Posts
or its a german thing...I seem to remember that amber side lights were common on german cars in the 70s

·
Administrator
2,833 Posts
Not too dissimilar to the new 3008 Paul.

Its a nice car and a close contender to the 3008 we eventually bought.

Lack of kit for the money and interior 'usualness' swung it to the Peugeot.

After owing a Golf GTD, quality of build and sturdiness is built in to all VWs.

Glad you like it Paul.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts