Super Moderator
1,807 Posts
Is it your mid life crisis that's not far away or the car? :D :veryold:

·
Administrator
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Is it your mid life crisis that's not far away or the car? :D :veryold:
No need for backchat Sonny. In my day......cars were cars...engines you could actually work on outside the house, changing your oil filter, cleaning spark plugs and points...how many youngsters even know what a set of 'feeler gauges' are or where the sump plug is.

Bet the new age drivers have never mixed the two components of plastic padding or painted 'back to metal' on the rust to save their car from rotting away...let alone own a tube of Autosol to shine up the chrome bumpers!

Didn't have anything to plug in to a OBD port, but used, if lucky, a Haynes manual to keep it roadworthy.

Anyway...mid life crisis or not...that 3008 GTi will be test driven by me when it arrives and if I like it.......

Anyway, rant over....cheeky upstart :nod:

Paul

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
But are those only renders or actual images?? I have a feeling they are only renders from the internet :/

Any way it would be nice if they make something like this, but with a proper petrol engine.
And add some better sound/wind insulation, practically the only thing ruining the whole driving experience for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts