Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought 307 few months ago 2.0 hdi used it every day febuary in cold weather stared every day but bit slow to start not instant never the less started every day -3 and so on. new job and car was lyin for 4 weeks and came home and it started, poor though! used it for 3 days no probs then lay for 4 weeks again tryed to start it this morn no joy battery flat jumped it and run round in it all day no probs then tea time been out of it for bout hour half and tryed to start it no joy took the battery of it to charge it, charger reading no charge leaveing it on all night to charge hopeing its just the battery but surely shouldnt just go flat have had no probs all day any sugestions not alternator is it ? how can i check thanks

·
Registered
227 Posts
Commas and capital letters are quite useful, struggled reading the first post.

Not sure what you are saying, you put it in the charger, it says it is charged....but you don't say if you have you put it in the car and tried starting it?
If the battery is left to die several times, they can loose their ability to hold charge. What is the voltage reading on the battery?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Commas and capital letters are quite useful, struggled reading the first post.

Not sure what you are saying, you put it in the charger, it says it is charged....but you don't say if you have you put it in the car and tried starting it?
If the battery is left to die several times, they can loose their ability to hold charge. What is the voltage reading on the battery?
yes i havent tried it yet but had astra and only used it once a month for 12 months and every time it started first turn of the key 17td so wy would the battery just loose its charge and i have had a few cans so bear with me :nod:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts