Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi my dads got a 806 2.0 petrol auto , he was driving home the other day and the car cut out the prnd was flashing on the dash , he tried to move lever to n to tow it but it wouldnt release so had to move it manually on box . read the codes using easyobd and it said the fault was egr valve , so took it off and replaced it the car started up fine then after afew mins cut out and still same but no error codes. i was thinking it was something to do with the car thinking its not in park so wont start but when its started why would it cut out . any help appriciated cheers

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
hi my dads got a 806 2.0 petrol auto , he was driving home the other day and the car cut out the prnd was flashing on the dash , he tried to move lever to n to tow it but it wouldnt release so had to move it manually on box . read the codes using easyobd and it said the fault was egr valve , so took it off and replaced it the car started up fine then after afew mins cut out and still same but no error codes. i was thinking it was something to do with the car thinking its not in park so wont start but when its started why would it cut out . any help appriciated cheers
You need to get it on planet/diagbox to read the codes and have a look at live data have a good read of the link below it explains a lot of stuff like how to contact a member with the relevant equipment needed http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/introductions-28/brief-faq-guide-new-members-83170/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts