Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. Just had the main gearbox mount renewed as the car was juddering badly at idle with no faults showing on a diagnostic. Car drives a lot better now but still judders slightly. I'm now getting a constant knocking from clutch or gearbox when i back off the accelerator while driving. Noise goes as soon as i dip the clutch. Any ideas?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
main dealers have had the car for 3 days now and say there is no fault. I'm having to test drive it with their technician as after 2 days of having it back, I get intermittent clutch judder, knocking noise from gearbox/clutch and engine misfire/stutter..... this is doing my head in :(

·
Registered
30 Posts
hi, you every get the problem fixed man? cuz am having the noise and judder from the gearbox aswell and dont know exactly what has to be replaced?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The main gearbox mount had to be replaced and then retightened after 3 days as they left it loose. This seems to have stopped the noise and juddering. The engine sometimes seems to stutter when idling but the dealers cant find a fault

1 - 5 of 5 Posts