Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have unashamedly nicked this idea from one of Beau's (Paul's) comments today.

So, I'll start this off with Paul's reason:- "Nobody buy a new 3008....because...because...um...oh, I know, it's got a small glove box!"

Mine would read:- "Nobody buy a new 3008....because...because...The Piano Keys do not light up at night.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Nobody buy a new 3008....because...because...the brake, indicators, reversing light, number plate, all lights on the back are not LED

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have unashamedly nicked this idea from one of Beau's (Paul's) comments today.

So, I'll start this off with Paul's reason:- "Nobody buy a new 3008....because...because...um...oh, I know, it's got a small glove box!"

Mine would read:- "Nobody buy a new 3008....because...because...The Piano Keys do not light up at night.
Because you can't have LED headlights on an Allure without the bumper being changed to look like it had just come from Transylvania.

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
Nobody buy a 3008 because Peugeot will think they've priced it too high and bring the price down (Then I might be able to afford one :) )

·
Registered
160 Posts
Don't buy one because people stare at my car since I bought a 3008 and sometimes say

"Ït's bigger on the inside"

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Nobody buy a 3008 because the owners know more about the cars than the dealerships, which will make it fun for services, updates, and warranty work.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Nobody buy a new 3008....because...because...the brake, indicators, reversing light, number plate, all lights on the back are not LED
According to Peugeot the only lights on the rear which are not LED are the indicators, my number plate light is LED, to white for a normal bulb.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
According to Peugeot the only lights on the rear which are not LED are the indicators, my number plate light is LED, to white for a normal bulb.
That's exactly like my 2015 3008, the tail lights and brake lights are LED but the indicators are ordinary bulbs.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nobody buy a new 3008....because...because.. you will forever be left wondering "Can anyone outside hear that digitised engine sound after I've pressed the Sport button"?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
See!
There's the problem - not enough derogatory comments which is leading to too much demand.
:mad:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Nobody buy a new 3008....because...because.. then we can get the lead times down to a sensible figure :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Nobody buy a new 3008....because...because.. then we can get the lead times down to a sensible figure :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Come on!
You're not pulling your weight.......we desperately need BAD BAD stories:lol:

·
Registered
620 Posts
Come on!
You're not pulling your weight.......we desperately need BAD BAD stories:lol:
Nobody buy a new 3008 because... because ... it's an air cooled engine!

(referencing the fact mine had a manufacturing coolant leak and leaked all it's coolant in the first week)

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Nobody buy a new 3008....because...because.. If you do you'll get depressed while waiting and become a misery..:mad: Unless you've been told you'll get delivery of your GT Line in 8 days then you're excited and happy!:thumb:

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
One of the main reasons for me buying my 2015 3008 was the extremely useful split tailgate. On the new 3008 it's gone. :mad:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts