Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No wonder there's so much spam on these forums - There's no verification check!

After registering, I went to my hotmail account expecting to find a link I'd have to follow to validate (as is standard on every other forum I've registered for) and instead just found an automated message saying welcome to the forum.

Jeez, admins! This is a spammer's dream! :rolleyes:

G

·
Thanks Admin... hopefully normal service will be resumed....

Some of the "spam" I just dont get... why sign up, and post some nonsense about effectivley nothing... who "wins" in that one?!?!

David

G

·
This spam is beyond a joke now... its spoiling the forum!

I did a new posts click,... and all the items are spam! (other than Betty's...)

Perhaps I can beat them at their own game... I will start my own forum section and give you some of my best jokes....

D

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
BestGear said:
This spam is beyond a joke now... its spoiling the forum!

I did a new posts click,... and all the items are spam! (other than Betty's...)

Perhaps I can beat them at their own game... I will start my own forum section and give you some of my best jokes....

D
what something like -

why are terrorists thinking twice about blowing themselves up with a promise of virgins in paradise,
apparently they got a look at susan boyle and were horrified to see what a virgin actually looks like. boom boom.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I know its a nightmare..

the verifying link should cut the number down

BestGear and Betteyswollocks you guys do a great job by reporting the posts.. I deleted 26 post from a plonker today..

PS: are you guys on a competition as to who's gonna get more posts firsts.. I mean thats alot posts March and May... lol

G

·
bettyswollocks said:
what something like -

why are terrorists thinking twice about blowing themselves up with a promise of virgins in paradise,
apparently they got a look at susan boyle and were horrified to see what a virgin actually looks like. boom boom.

Go check my thread...hope you like the collection!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts