Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there, i have a peugeot 307 2.0 hdi 136 ps, 54 plate,RHD

there are no warning chimes, lights on reminder or indicator tick/tocks
i was just wondering where the buzzers,announcers for these functions live?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
have googled through the forum for some time to no avail and there is quite a few people having problems with chimes,alarms etc, a sticky with the actual sounder locations could be handy, a diagnostic on the car is a tad expensive compared to just checking to see if the units are actually present

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
have googled through the forum for some time to no avail and there is quite a few people having problems with chimes,alarms etc, a sticky with the actual sounder locations could be handy, a diagnostic on the car is a tad expensive compared to just checking to see if the units are actually present
As the forum has members who do the Diagnostics for pocket money prices Its probably more economical in time spent having someone run a diagnostic rather than stripping out bits of dashboard to see if they are Present

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As the forum has members who do the Diagnostics for pocket money prices Its probably more economical in time spent having someone run a diagnostic rather than stripping out bits of dashboard to see if they are Present
time is something i have, so you are saying they are in the dashboard?
or is it in the stalk controls or in the fascia fuse relay panel, or down by the gear stick, a general hint is all i am asking for not a debate on the pro-cons of diagnostics checks or flame war, just a friendly hint

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts