Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I just bought myself a boxer 2.2HDI from 2005, wich is modified to a campervan.
Their is a little problem, the ventilation doesn't work properly.
When I put it in stand 1, 2 or 3 it doesn't do anything. When I put it on the last stand (for decondensating the front windscreen), it does work. I checked the fuses on the inside of the van, but they where all okay.
Does anyone have a solution for my problem?

thanks !
thorin

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks allot everyone!
I checked the pollen filter, but - although he was in a pretty bad condition - wasn't the reason it didn't worked. It appears the Heater Resistor is malfunctioning. I'm going to order one online if I can find one, and try to replace it. I hope that will fix it.

thorin

·
Registered
8 Posts
thanks allot everyone!
I checked the pollen filter, but - although he was in a pretty bad condition - wasn't the reason it didn't worked. It appears the Heater Resistor is malfunctioning. I'm going to order one online if I can find one, and try to replace it. I hope that will fix it.

thorin
that's what i meant not regulator, brain not in gear.
rick.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi,

I'm a bit confused. When I search the internet for resistors for a peugeot boxer van, I find 2 versions of it:
- FIAT DUCATO, PEUGEOT BOXER 2002-2005 HEATER RESISTOR GENUINE FIAT | eBay
- Gebläseregler Wiederstand Peugeot Boxer Benzin Diesel 94- | eBay

I removed my glove compartement, and found a piece like the first one (see picture). Is this the resistor I need to change? Because on a schematic I got from the garage, it appears it's the other one for my car... I'm quite confused now :).

thorin

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi,

I'm a bit confused. When I search the internet for resistors for a peugeot boxer van, I find 2 versions of it:
- FIAT DUCATO, PEUGEOT BOXER 2002-2005 HEATER RESISTOR GENUINE FIAT | eBay
- Gebläseregler Wiederstand Peugeot Boxer Benzin Diesel 94- | eBay

I removed my glove compartement, and found a piece like the first one (see picture). Is this the resistor I need to change? Because on a schematic I got from the garage, it appears it's the other one for my car... I'm quite confused now :).

thorin

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
resister

it looks like the one in the first picture to me,
if i were you i would print both pictures out and take them to your fiat agent and ask them, that way you are sure and if it is wrong you can always kick their bum's.
rick.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts