Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm new to this forum, I purchased a 307 hdi 110 a few weeks back, yesterday driving down the motorway was fine then after coming off realised I had no boost from turbo, also an annoying squeak I thought was the alternator belt stopped aswell, I'm thinking a split hose but can anyone shed any light on any other obvious things to check,
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
593 Posts
Try starting the car then unplug the maf sensor from the airbox area.
I had same issue, was faulty maf.
Other than that it could be a regen issue, split hose, etc could do with a planet check

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks mate, tried it no different, suspecting a pipe split or off somewhere but don't have the space or facilities to check my self so I'll have to book on the garage

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
could be the boost solenoid valve as I had one just die on me when driving,

tho get under the car and check the bottom hose as these can split you can sometimes tell the hose has popped off the intercooler as the car would be louder and more smoke from the rear in some cases as the black smoke will tell you something is not right ie not being burned Ive had the top intercooler pop on me on the motorway and lots of smoke out the rear as well as the power drop pulled off the and found the clamp was not on as tight because the day before I had it off and for got to check if they were on tight lesion learned as now I check twice lol :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where's the solenoid located pal, going to get under it at work tomorrow and check the pipes hopefully something simple...

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
its on the front of the Engine theres 4 valves the turbo one is the one with the grey plug if you check my other posts you will find more info on these as I posted a picture of what they look like as well as what the other ones do :thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts