Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two weeks ago my 2018 3008 GTLine lost all sound from audio, parking sensors, sat nav, incoming phone calls in fact no sound from anything. Booked it into dealers who updated software, drove it home and all was fine.
Next day the fault had returned, took it to dealers so they could see fault, booked in for following week but was asked to activate the fault logging, this is done after the cars is started hold down the piano key with the car symbol on for over five seconds.
They have had my car for a week, checked the wiring and changed various parts, they now have changed the screen and put in one lined from Peugeot. I have to drive it for couple of weeks and if the fault does not return they will put in a new screen.
Will update in couple of weeks.
Anyone else had issues like this ???

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update :- worked ok for 2 days then fault returned, took it back to dealer while in fault mode, technician came checked it over and said first time he has seen this type of fault, they have asked me to drive it for a few more days and activate the fault logging then book it in again next week.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update:-
Back to dealers for two days, they sent the fault logging info to France, they came back with a software update, had my car back for three days all ok so far.
Must say my dealer where very helpful kept me totally informed all the time and loaned me a new 3008 while they had mine.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update on no sound fault

Well it’s been 3 weeks since my dealer carried out an update on the software in my 2018 3008 Gt Line, all working fine, no sign of any faults.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts