Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Day All
I recently purchased a 2019 308 Allure 1.2T PureTech. As per the spec sheet provided from the dealership the car is equiped with the 9.7" Mirror Screen Touch Screen Radio/Infotainment system. Looking into what Mirror Screen on Peugot's website its supports Apple Carplay, Android Auto and MirrorLink. But these applications are nowhere to be found on any of the screen menus. Would really like to use Android Auto on the car's screen but it seems to be missing. Do I take the car back to the dealer (Official Peugot Dealer) or do I need to download something, follow specific procedure to get this working

·
Registered
924 Posts
What's the VIN & where abouts in the world are you?

Some counties dont get Apple / Android connectivity.

I take it you have connected your unlocked phone to the centre console USB port & pressed the symbol on right of the touch screen with 4 squares to access the apps screen?

·
Registered
924 Posts
If you connect your smart phone via the USB port it should display the follow screen ( Android phone connected )

The Apple option would be lit up instead if an Apple device was connected.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Mr. Lee Im from South Africa and Android Auto is available here. Im not greeted with the above screen when connected via USB cable though. I not sure if it is worth it to mention that my system is the one without built in navigation.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Yours should have the RCC system made by Bosch then.

Do you have the VIN so I can look up the exact spec of the car as it rolled out the factory?

·
Registered
207 Posts
When you connect USB, that screen will not automatically show. You need to press 4 squares button.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yours should have the RCC system made by Bosch then.

Do you have the VIN so I can look up the exact spec of the car as it rolled out the factory?
You are correct it says " Touch Screen System RCC + i Technology" on the spec sheet. I have sent you the VIN to confirm

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When you connect USB, that screen will not automatically show. You need to press 4 squares button.
When I press the 4 squares key Im greeted with a different screen indicating SMS, Trip Computer and Something else can't recall exactly now but definately not the screen that you are referring to.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks a lot for the help with this one. Will visit the dealer tomorrow to address this because the spec sheet provided to me before the sale indicated a different story, is it worth taking it up with them though?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts