Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, my Peugeot 407 SW won't blow hot air through any of the vents. There is hot air coming into the front passenger's leg area though (but not through the official vent hole).

Does anyone have any ideas what could be happening?

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Hi everyone, my Peugeot 407 SW won't blow hot air through any of the vents. There is hot air coming into the front passenger's leg area though (but not through the official vent hole).

Does anyone have any ideas what could be happening?
Yes and i can`t believe with all that is written on this subject in this forum you don`t know ,
take some time and read about it :nono:

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
My Bad :eek:

Looks like your vent is broken somewhere , theres a guy over here that fixes them , can`t mind his user name , maybe some of the other guys can mind , if you can message him he`ll know ,

if i mind his user name i`ll repost :thumb:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I've just been playing around with the directional flaps and one particular setting revealed lower flaps with even more visibility than I could before. It has revealed the much talked about broken flap problem on the passenger side. Seems to be a third spindle that I didn't realise existed!

I've read through this thread and the fix on page 1 is for a drivers side flap issue and your post on page 3 includes mention of removing the glovebox but a user later posts that there is an alternative to even doing this. Given that the flap issue on my 407 is passenger side what do you think is my best approach for fixing?

I've already removed most of the panels on the passenger side excluding the glovebox. Anything else seems to go towards dash out territory.

My 407 is mono zone.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Kag888 - thanks, yeah I've seen that
video, I may end up using it to help me. I might see if I can use the marker pen method first though as indicated here. Sounds easier.

Only problem is that the youtube video is for dual zone driver side issue. The issue I've got is for mono zone passenger side flap issue! So trying to understand if the process is any different for fixing this. I.e. can I get away with cutting in only on the passenger side to fix it?

Today I've removed the glovebox, so can now see the motors just like in picture 1 on page 3 here. I'm not sure yet if removing the glovebox has helped me or not!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts