Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone got details of how to get the heater/fan working. i have a citroen dispatch, which i believe is the same specification, just brought it w reg but heater or fan not working, no diagram on the fuse box to check the fuse and no manual with the van, anyone that can help would be appreciated

·
Registered
196 Posts
jannerbunch said:
has anyone got details of how to get the heater/fan working. i have a citroen dispatch, which i believe is the same specification, just brought it w reg but heater or fan not working, no diagram on the fuse box to check the fuse and no manual with the van, anyone that can help would be appreciated
hi try engine bay fuse box,F1 & F18 40A,thats for heater/AC blower motor
engine coolent heater F2 and F4, And 1 and 2 are the coolent heater relays.

HOPE THIS HELPS

·
Registered
3 Posts
Check the heater motor brushes.

These are known to wear on Citroen Dispatches. The brushes wear and the heater will work intermittently and then will eventually just die.

Try giving the dash board a thump in the glovebox area whith the heater switched on. If it kicks into life then its most likely to be the brushes. If it is the brushes you may find that the heater just starts working for no apparent reason when your driving along (if its switched on that is).

The heater motor is usually located in behind the glove box. Removal is normally pretty straightforward.

Replacement brushes can be picked up on ebay for £12.50

See ebay item number 190358493033

Hope this helps

·
Registered
1 Posts
Heater fan not working

I have the citron dispatch the fan nor working i have power to th fan and the fan worked on the power pack

1 - 4 of 4 Posts