Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I am yet to receive my GT (ordered 13th Feb!), but I'm not expecting a front camera as I thought this was part of the Visio 360 option which I have not ordered. The GT comes with the reversing camera and front and rear parking sensors. The Visio 360 would also have been an option on the Allure.

·
Registered
509 Posts
The car I test drove was an Allure with front and rear cameras and yep that had the visio360 option.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
What are all these cameras for?.
One of two things.

Either for spying on Ladies in short skirts.

Or for people who can't park.

My rcz has f&r parking sensors, which mostly I ignore.
I've driven 20' long saloons, im pretty sure I can park a 4' long coupe thanks.

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
All the 'gadgets' while having some purpose are originally nothing more than a marketing ploy. There will always be someone who will pay over the odds for all the toys just for the feelgood factor - they feel good because they have everything that was available, most of which they will likely never use after the first couple of weeks. Some gadgets are more usefull than others and it does make sense to have them - especially if the trim level you want includes them as standard but others are just bragging points. Let's face it, how many 4 x 4 Chelsea tractors have been sold to people who will never need 4wd ?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
We're all effectively pushed into 'stuff' if you believe it will help with resale values.
I've never felt the need for a proximity key frinstance and motoring journalists dictate too much eg harsh 'sporty' suspension frinstance....as if we all need to drive like we stole it.
7.5 out of 10 isn't good enough if your opposition gets 8 due to more gimmicks being included.
I'm showing my age now :(

·
Registered
544 Posts
One of two things.

Either for spying on Ladies in short skirts.

Or for people who can't park.

My rcz has f&r parking sensors, which mostly I ignore.
I've driven 20' long saloons, im pretty sure I can park a 4' long coupe thanks.

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk
I find my cameras a bonus tbh but definitely not because I can't park nor because I have the urge to spy on Ladies in short skirts. It's more to do with the fact that I have arthritis of the spine and neck and I find manoeuvring my car much easier when I can look at a screen on my dashboard rather than causing myself extreme discomfort while trying to swivel round in my seat to look out of the rear window.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts