Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
No "buildings" on the SatNav

When using the satnav on my GT line no "buildings" appear on the map even though I have turned on the "buildings" option in the satnav settings.

Is this a TomTom thing? Do I need to connect to the service first for this option to work?

Like many of us on here I have had no luck regarding getting the tomtom service up and running. I contacted my Dealer a few days ago regarding this but he hasn't got back to me yet.

· Registered
544 Posts
I will find out next week Sussexmarine but I'm sure someone has mentioned the buildings on here somewhere. In the meantime do you mind keeping Fontie company as he's feeling a bit cold and lonely- poor thing :tantrum:

· Registered
1,243 Posts
When using the satnav on my GT line no "buildings" appear on the map even though I have turned on the "buildings" option in the satnav settings.

Is this a TomTom thing? Do I need to connect to the service first for this option to work?

Like many of us on here I have had no luck regarding getting the tomtom service up and running. I contacted my Dealer a few days ago regarding this but he hasn't got back to me yet.
Doesn't it depend on the size of the city ?.

· Registered
408 Posts

Mine didn't show them until I got connected.

· Registered
857 Posts

I thought only certain cities were 3D mapped depending on their size.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.