Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chaps,

I've attached a picture of the boost pipes that I found floating about (RED) but cant see where they should be connected.

I've coupled both these pipes together and the powers is back to normal.

What is item 13?

I'm guessing they got knocked off when the starter was replaced.

Attachments

·
Registered
195 Posts
13 is the vacuum pump I think, its not surprising you couldn't find where the end of the pipe goes, its routed pretty much directly underneath the pressurised air intake in my engine, a bit fiddly to get to. If you follow your brake lines to under the air intake, you should feel a nipple, which is where the turbo pipe connects to.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2.0 90bhp? EGR valve solenoid pipes. Check out my thread on blanking, as the pipes are shown there:

http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/maintenance-9/how-blank-egr-valve-peugeot-307-90bhp-41145/
Its a 2.0 138BHP .....
The picture of your engine does look different...
The pipes can be seen but I didnt take a picture of them when I found them not coulped to anything.....

Like I said connecting them together seems to have fixed the power problem but I dont understand why??

·
Registered
195 Posts
If none of the pipes were coupled, brakes would be shockingly bad after a short time. Under that intercooled intake pipe is the vacuum box which feeds the brake booster,turbo vanes And egr( I think). Maybe you've got the egr feed going into the turbo?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Brakes are fine, really good with and without them couples.
The offending pipes are pictured below. I've stuck the blue coupler in which spools up the turbo and lots of power.

Where should these pipes go?? Anyone help as I can’t see any nipples around that area...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts