Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi My wifes 307 sw has a slight problem in that the airflow from the dash vents is virtually non existant. It's a 1.6 hdi 05 plate with aircon . the aircon works but somewhere a flap isn't opening . Anyone help me with this .
Thanks john.

·
Registered
29 Posts
have you tried just running the fan without the aircon on ? as aircon will only push air through when neaded to warm or cool.

D

·
0 Posts
Sounds like the pollen filter is blocked. Engine bay remove the sound deadening on the left side of bulkhead. There is a little plastic door with a handle on it. Pull it off.

D

·
0 Posts
Ok. you could also have gear problems. The teeth shear off them. Does your car have climate control?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi yes it does have climate control , the one where you have to set each side seperatly, handy if you're an african giving an eskimo a lift.At least on my C5 you can set it so they can work off one control.

J

·
0 Posts
You should be able to work it off one control on the 307, i.e. drivers side - you can set it in the menu for the 407, so would expect the 307 to be similar.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No as far as I can tell , it's just as if all 4 vents are closed . My C5 has a difference of 9 degrees between sides.

D

·
0 Posts
I'd be checking the gears on the mixing motors. Its a common problem that they shear the teeth off the gears. There is a kit to fix it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think I remember seeing a post somewhere but cant find it. Do you have the link and where are these gears hidden. Thanks for your help.

D

·
0 Posts
You'll have to remove the glovebox to get at the left hand one. There is a little black motor directly in line with the low part on the glovebox door. Its attached to the heaterbox.
I have a repair kit in the van here, will get the part number off it for you. Now i'm not saying this is the problem but it is most likely.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi stripped out glovebox etc no sign of one but there's two on the drivers side . The top one is faulty and doesn't work the flap. I've moved it by hand as a temp fix.

D

·
0 Posts
Have you got dual zone climate control? You need to do an aactuator test on the mixer motor to pro ve its faulty.

·
Registered
14 Posts
same problem

Hi,

I seem to have the same problem w/ my 206 SW. I can hear the blower running well but there is no air coming out of the vents.

Is there a setting in PP2000 that can open the vents?

Thanks!

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Hi,

I seem to have the same problem w/ my 206 SW. I can hear the blower running well but there is no air coming out of the vents.

Is there a setting in PP2000 that can open the vents?

Thanks!
Try changing your pollen filter , pp no good to you on this one.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Update !!!! I should have got back earlier . I have now fixed this , I removed the top motor on the drivers side ( it has a white piece under it ) I levered this part out of the housing and discovered that the motor moves this control by a hex shaped shaft. The female opening on the white part had a split in it which allowed the shaft to slip. I managed to fit a cable tie round this closing the split , it now works perfectly.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts