Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know why adaptive cruise Control is not available on the 1.2 puretech 131?

Also, I can't understand why it doesn't come with heated steering wheel. I've had that on my 2011 Hyundai i40 for many years and I use it every day in the winter. I really believe I'm gonna miss this function when I get my New Peugeot. I've ordered it with Eberspächer parking heater though, so I hope I won't miss the steering wheel heat.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Does anyone know why adaptive cruise Control is not available on the 1.2 puretech 131?

Also, I can't understand why it doesn't come with heated steering wheel. I've had that on my 2011 Hyundai i40 for many years and I use it every day in the winter. I really believe I'm gonna miss this function when I get my New Peugeot. I've ordered it with Eberspächer parking heater though, so I hope I won't miss the steering wheel heat.
This has been discussed previously, from memory it was decided it is to do with lower power of the 1.2 engine.

I agree about the heated steering wheel, this is the one thing I miss from my previous car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts