Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just found the receipt for the Eloys refill for my C5 last year £154 , Even more important now to get my wife's 307 De-fap'd . For a laugh I phoned a Dealer to get a price for this and guess what, they'd never heard of it ,but during the conversation I was told that there had been three update diagnostics since planet peugeot or peugeot planet , which ever way round it is. Has anyone heard of this , is there a newer version available ???. Regards John.

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Hi just found the receipt for the Eloys refill for my C5 last year £154 , Even more important now to get my wife's 307 De-fap'd . For a laugh I phoned a Dealer to get a price for this and guess what, they'd never heard of it ,but during the conversation I was told that there had been three update diagnostics since planet peugeot or peugeot planet , which ever way round it is. Has anyone heard of this , is there a newer version available ???. Regards John.
You phoned a dealer to ask to get your car de-fapped ? The person on the phone wouldn`t know what a FAP was and second if they did they would give you a mouthfull.

Second the newest version of Planet is Diagbox which is Planet and Lexia combined but will still work with old clone interface , the last update for old Peugeot Planet is V24.37.

ps why do you want newer version? But here it is -

http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13516

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You phoned a dealer to ask to get your car de-fapped ? The person on the phone wouldn`t know what a FAP was and second if they did they would give you a mouthfull.

Second the newest version of Planet is Diagbox which is Planet and Lexia combined but will still work with old clone interface , the last update for old Peugeot Planet is V24.37.

ps why do you want newer version? But here it is -

http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13516
Hi actually part of phoning a dealer was to check out their knowledge, Apparently their tech was adamant that the fap couldn't be written out of the software. Do you know where I can get the original pp2000 to use the latest update on , this is all new to me so appologies if this reads a bit daft.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts