Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Day All,

Just to introduce myself, taking delivery of a 407 2l ST Comfort today. Got 66, 000km on the clock and in excellent condition. The buying process has been a bit of a challenge, but that is now sorted. Car still carries a service plan till 2013. Looking forward to lots of enjoyable trips out of it.

Regards,

Gerhard.

·
Super Moderator
1,774 Posts
Well I'm Steven aka Stevo and when I joined I had a 307 xsi. Hence Stevoxsi!

Wait till you meet bettyswollocks!

·
5,042 Posts
welcome :cool:how about some pics of your car, dont think weve seen any from namibia:thumb:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Trem1, not sure which Google you using, but Durban is actually in South Africa, Namibia is our neighbour to the north.:lol:
Okay it must be Monday today. I only picked up after the reply that I refer to Windhoek at the bottom of my message. Windhoek is the capital of Namibia, but in this case I am referring to a local beer, which is also called Windhoek. Sorry for the confusion. I am living in Westville, which is about 7km outside Durban in South Africa.

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Okay it must be Monday today. I only picked up after the reply that I refer to Windhoek at the bottom of my message. Windhoek is the capital of Namibia, but in this case I am referring to a local beer, which is also called Windhoek. Sorry for the confusion. I am living in Westville, which is about 7km outside Durban in South Africa.
My Goggle mistake :buddies:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts