Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone
Am new to the site and wish everyone well.

Just joined the realms of Peugout ownership, bought a 307hdi110 and its fair to say it fits my driving needs nicely. Note its a 2003 with a mere 57K on the clock.

But, theres always a but isn't there?

There is a damn irritating knock/rattle from the near side front suspension/drive shafts, it tend to only occour at slow speeds (at motorway speeds it lovely).

A mechanic gave it a brief inspection and could see nothing wrong at a glance with the suspension!! Drive shaft perhaps??

Question is; Is this a problem common to this model????

Please help as this seemingly minor problem is going to send me to the looooony bin if I can't get it sorted.

Thanks in advance

Best wishes

Cheeeeesy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Reply 307 Knocking

I Own A 307 On A 51 Plate, I Am Having The Same Problem!! A Mechanic Cannot Seem To See A Fault?. Im Strugling To Figure Out What It Is. Mabye It Is A Fault Of These Models ? Im Not Sure. But Its God Damn Annoying !!!
Best Wishes,
Ben

cheesylobster said:
Hello everyone
Am new to the site and wish everyone well.

Just joined the realms of Peugout ownership, bought a 307hdi110 and its fair to say it fits my driving needs nicely. Note its a 2003 with a mere 57K on the clock.

But, theres always a but isn't there?

There is a damn irritating knock/rattle from the near side front suspension/drive shafts, it tend to only occour at slow speeds (at motorway speeds it lovely).

A mechanic gave it a brief inspection and could see nothing wrong at a glance with the suspension!! Drive shaft perhaps??

Question is; Is this a problem common to this model????

Please help as this seemingly minor problem is going to send me to the looooony bin if I can't get it sorted.

Thanks in advance

Best wishes

Cheeeeesy

·
Registered
36 Posts
Check the brakes and pads. Make sure thay are all seated nicely and there are no stones etc in the calipers. Could be a problem with the anti-rattle pins.

Is there significant play in the driveshafts / gearbox?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts