Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening everybody, i own a 1.6 hdi estate 307 2006, its the s model , had it for about 9 months now, its basic, but fantastic on fuel,and its got the added bonus of NO dpf!!!!! I have added a few mods to it, 16 inch 206 gti alloys, hid headlights, dab radio, and uprated all the speakers. I have managed to get the cruise control switch, and was wondering if there is anyone around the hull area that can enable the ecu and bsi for me, without going to the stealers??
It seems to be a cracking little car, bit of a drop from my last motor which was a 260 bhp zafira gsi, but i've got another big bike, so couldnt justify two performance toys!!!! on the plus side is the mpg it regulary achives, managed a trip to cornwall on half a tank of fuel, over 400 miles, that was fully loaded towing a trailer as well, cant fault that.. If anyone local could help me out with peugeot planet, it would be much appriciated, unless i can get my posts up quickly to contact local members, anyway cheers for now.. :lol:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts