Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just thought i would say hello before i start picking your brains got the mrs a 57plate xsport fully loaded jobbie not a bad car at all apart from the suspension i expected abit more considering they put a sport badge on it but its pretty saggy mind you im into my bikes so im always throwing about ...lol.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi ,
I like the bikes aswell just got my test couple of months ago , of to the NEC on December for the bike show lol
Congratulations you got some serious roads out there to enjoy im jealous hope to make it out one day been as far as iom that was an awesome experience just go careful there are two types of bikers those that have come off an those who aint come of yet :thumb: thankfully its been a few years now an ive paid my debt to the tarmac....lol .

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Came off a wee 50 Honda when I was 15 ,first week I had it and gave myself concussion , slid off a 100 yam in the frost when I was 17 ,
Didn't put my ass back on a bike for 25 years , don't intend to do anything but stay upright and stay slow lol
ImageUploadedByAG Free1351637066.524212.jpg

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Best way steady away looks like a sorted sv you got their im running a fazer thousand for work an a r1 for when im feeling mental :lol:.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congratulations you got some serious roads out there to enjoy im jealous hope to make it out one day been as far as iom that was an awesome experience just go careful there are two types of bikers those that have come off an those who aint come of yet :thumb: thankfully its been a few years now an ive paid my debt to the tarmac....lol .
always suited and booted good gloves and as expensive an helmet as you can afford spent too many hours being nail brushed with dettol in casualty to get gravel out. learn't the hard way. ride safe ;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
always suited and booted good gloves and as expensive an helmet as you can afford spent too many hours being nail brushed with dettol in casualty to get gravel out. learn't the hard way. ride safe ;)
proper sound advice can get very expensive but hey worth every pennie in the long run good gear will last long after the cheap stuff has fallen to bits .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts