Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well were do i start. I have just brought my first peugeot 406 have had her for 4 days now. Shes a 1996 with the flip down coded start?? Well flipped it down to enter the code and 2 wires have come outta the back of it!! Does anyone have any ideas on were these wires go back in as there are 4 gaps in the termanil block. any help would be very grateful as have no money left to pay peugeot:( :(

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
k will try as i say this is my first pug :lol:

the wires that have come out are the light blue one and the brown one:confused: :confused:

from the right as u look at the muti plug there are 2 wires a gap then another wire then 3 gaps can not remember the excat locations but will go to work tomoz and get some pics up as cant even get the car started.

sorry i am a little vaige on this at the min but will get some pics posted and hopefuly this will help u guys try and figure this out with me

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
have took a pic off the back offf the wiring now so ppl can see wat i have beeen rambling on bout :lol: :lol:

the wire colours are as follows i have named the colours from left to right as u look at the connection block

1 Green
2 Light Blue
3 Purple
4 Brown
5 Orange
6 Light Blue
7 Purple
8 Brown
12 Orange
14 Orange
15 Purple

9, 10, 11, and 13 are empty termanials and the 2 wires that have come out are Light Blue and Brown if any body has any ideas on were these 2 wires go in i would be much appriciated:)

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts