Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I'm new to both the Peugeot 307 and this forum and would appreciate a word of advice.
My old man has just let the moths out of his wallet and bought me a (USED) 307 SW estate - just because I won't drive him home from the pub in his Land Rover.

I've got a problem with the central locking which I hope someone can help me with.

When I press the lock button on the key fob, I can hear the locks operating, but the car doesn't lock. Also I thought that the wing mirrors should fold in when the car locks, but they don't.

Can anybody help?

Thanks chaps and chapesses

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
some models dont have folding mirrors.
you can tell by the electric window switch. if it has any option to push forward for the mirrors its likely you have them

does the lights flash. the car wont lock if a door is open. possibly the boot

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Monty,

Thanks for the speedy response....

I've been out to check and the tailgate wasn't closed properly, so I shut it and Hey Presto - the locking works.

I feel a total pillock-ess now..........

Thanks again

Carol

·
Registered
69 Posts
we have the 307sw too and the boot handle is very sensitive
you have to make sure your hand is nowhere near it when you close the boot.
youl soon get used to it the flashing interior light gets annoying after the first half a dozen times you dont shut the boot correctly :p

mine doesnt have self folding mirrors but if the windows are open and you hold the lock button down it will close the windows for you

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
my boots crap too ive tried a new switch too. i pull the outer part of the handle if it plays up

if my boot doesnt shut correctly it normally makes a clicking sound

1 - 6 of 6 Posts