Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all at peugeot forums, im karl, in the army and live in woodbridge suffolk(near ipswich) and and bought my first peugeot not long ago(spec below in sig) hopefully you lot will be able to help me out in any problems i haveand looking forward to all the info

cheers:)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hello there, and welcome to the forum for sme reason im led to belive ive seen this car some were before, but were im not sure of, did you do the work to it, or did you purchase it with the work already done, im from south yorkshire and helped organize the event based in south yorkshire earlier this year which went on to be featured in FCUK, did you attend Definition of cruisin, ive also been to many events held in the North East, and the Midlands and 1 in the North & 1 in the South of Wales would i have seen it any of these locations. Good to see a fellow modder on here. Regards Whistler Mod Team.
Also if you have any quieres or questions dont hesitate to ask

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
yeah all works been done by myself, only had the car just over a month now like, a think ive just spent over a grand altogether so far, and still have a few bits i wana do to it yet once i get some more money together or maybes next month and ill see what i have to hand

also not been to one cruises or shows yet like but ill try and get to any if i get the chance or if the missus approves??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts