Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,
Newbie here after a little advice on a few things.
Ok here goes.
1st, the common fault with the indicator going straight into left turn position after indicating and turning right. I will try the temp sponge method that I've seen on this forum site. But if i were to go and replace me indicator/wiper/audio stalk, what kind of problems would i likely run into by disconnecting battery and air bag/steering wheel.

2nd, when i start the car the air conditioning comes on, i have to turn it off every time i start car. I have asked this before somewhere and was asked if i have climate control? I think i have but was not sure why i was asked this.

Lastly, the internal Heater/air con blowers have a mind of there own, they blow fast or slow and at times don't seem to be blowing at all, no matter what speed i set it at.

Any help will be much appreciated.

edit: Just found a climate control unit that looks like what i have in mine. so yes i have climate control, If it helps at all.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Blower motor, Resistor?

Hi all,
Update to my post.
I'm working on the blower motor fault for me climate controlled air conditioning.
Not sure if I'm allowed to but here is a link to a blower motor that looks similar to mine.
http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/attachments/307-38/1937d1324717395-how-fix-broken-heater-blower-307-dsc00509.jpg

I can't find the resistor anywhere in the place's I've read i should be looking.
On the 1 above it has 2 connections on the motor. Is 1 of these for the resistor that could be built in to the motor.
Have spent 2 days, probably 13 hrs in all looking for this dam resistor.

Please someone help me out here, I'm stuck. Don't no what to do.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts