Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone just got a 206 having a small issue. The dash doesn't light up whe the headlights are turned on. The headlights work ok but they are angel lights. I had a look at the fuses but they seem ok. And ideas?

Andrew

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
mgf88 said:
Hey everyone just got a 206 having a small issue. The dash doesn't light up whe the headlights are turned on. The headlights work ok but they are angel lights. I had a look at the fuses but they seem ok. And ideas?

Andrew
have you checked the fuses in the engine bay? any obvious fault with the stalk ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haven't checked those yeat mate the stalk seems ok. There is some dodgy wiring by the looks of it as it has these light up washer jets and the vent has some LEDs in it that also don't work. Under the bonnet wheres the fuse box?

Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol yeah checked all them. My mgf had the dimmer thing and I thought it was just that but no success. I hope it's just a fuse. Apart from thea I reall like the car so far.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok quick update. Had a look under the bonnet and all was well in the fuse department however when I turn the key to position 2 the lights on the electric windows come on and so does the mirror operator. Is this normal?

G

·
mgf88 said:
Does anyone have a guide for the fuses ie what controls what?

Hi

If you dont have a user manual, you can view them online at peugeots website.

They dont let you download the whole manual, just pages individually.

D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.