Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I have a Peugeot 407 (early 2010 plate), its the 136 HDI 2.0. Unfortunately my husband has managed to knock the nearside wing mirror. Its smashed the glass and the plastic surround so a new one is required. The electric folding is working fine. I have been to a dealership who wanted almost £500 for a new one :nono: but its a strange shape in comparison to any other mirror i can find on the internet for the 407 (im guessing because this is a late model) and i just wondered if anyone had any suggestions on where to get one from that is reasonably priced? (btw the car is gold and i guess a rare colour so may need respraying unless anyone has one thats the right colour already. :D

Thanks
Dem

·
Registered
852 Posts
Later 407's (59 plate onwards) had large mirrors for a change in laws. Sadly, 407's weren't that popular after 2009, so finding the right one will be difficult.

I am guessing the base and connectors will be exactly the same, so you could replace both wing mirrors? I do not know if that will work though.

·
5,071 Posts
Someone on my facebook page is selling a 2010 left hand side mirror, peugeot 407.uk

Sent from my K013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Trem,

Thank you for the message. I know that they are a complete nightmare to get hold of. Any comments are really useful though.

Thanks
Dem

1 - 4 of 4 Posts