Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Where is the best place to go for replacement wipers for a 2007 407 SE?
What should I expect tp pay?
Ive looked online and they seem very expensive £30 ish!
Ouch,

·
Registered
909 Posts
try eurocarparts.com or carparts4less.co.uk

Because of the size of the wipers they are a little dearer, also to fit them you will need to put the wipers into the service postion. From the engine running turn the key off, press wiper stalk down, wipers will open and stay open. To reset, turn engine on and press wiper stalk.

·
5,030 Posts
As Kev says eurocarparts is the place :thumb:

Wiper Blades

·
Registered
114 Posts
Just bought a set of Valeo blades for the 407 Coupe, from Eurocarparts £27 for a pair of exact fit 28in blades, good value and no problems with quality.

However you have to order on line to get the discount I used the click and collect method, but they need to be in stock at the branch you select. Or just get them delivered.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the help folks.
Is it just me or has this forum got slow and clunky?
Taking ages to load pages on Opera.

P

·
0 Posts
Thanks for the help folks.
Is it just me or has this forum got slow and clunky?
Taking ages to load pages on Opera.
smooth as always on my end. Using chrome. Try running ccleaner and get rid of any temp files that may be slowing you down.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Good find on the Valeo blades. I reckon it's time I had some as mine smear and make a noisy slap noise at the top of the travel.

There's a lot of background adware on this site. I use a blocker to kill cross site requests and it makes the site a lot faster.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Good find on the Valeo blades. I reckon it's time I had some as mine smear and make a noisy slap noise at the top of the travel.

There's a lot of background adware on this site. I use a blocker to kill cross site requests and it makes the site a lot faster.
I use Adblock as I used to have all sorts of popups which made the forum unusable

·
Registered
49 Posts
Ive just been.to Halfords in Southend . They are discontinuing own brand wiper blades for the 407 and just a pair for £1 !!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts