Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much do you reckon for a new water pump and tensioners, I have been quoted £400.00 quid by a Peugeot Dealer, does this sound reasonable.

·
Registered
862 Posts
goose said:
How much do you reckon for a new water pump and tensioners, I have been quoted £400.00 quid by a Peugeot Dealer, does this sound reasonable.

Hi and welcome to the forum :thumb:

thats a lot you can pick up a water pump for around £40. Peugeot charge a lot for labour about £70 per hour,but it would be backed by a guarantee,I would shop around if i were you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the moose said:

thats a lot you can pick up a water pump for around £40. Peugeot charge a lot for labour about £70 per hour,but it would be backed by a guarantee,I would shop around if i were you.

Many Many thanks, I am trapped really the garage have got my car in bits over the weekend, the parts will not be in until Monday, so they would charge me for putting back together again if I decided to go elsewhere, they have me by the S&C's, just wanted to get a feel for the price....

Many Thanks again

Goose....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the moose said:

Just to let you know the charge was £369, £255.00 labour, disgusting really !, but that's the pleasure of having a car I guess.

Cheers, Goose.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts