Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I recently bought a 207HDi Sport. I had my local garage do some work to it which I know involved disconnecting the battery. Now my keyfob won't lock/open the car and after putting a new fob battery in, I tried resetting it as per users manual but no luck. As well as this the clock display resets itself to 1st Jan at midnight everytime I stop the engine even though I set the correct time/date as per users manual. The side mirrors also don't close over when car locked with key. Can anyone help? Is there a simple solution to this or do I need to go to a Peugeot dealer?

·
12,145 Posts
It sounds like they've not reconnected something.

Look around your battery for any loose or unconnected cables.

But you really should take it back and get them to fix the problems they've created.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Gibbo, that is my intention but thought I'd ask here in case there was a quick fix. This is my first peugeot, normally a mazda girl.

·
12,145 Posts
It sounds like the clock is getting power from the alternator when running, but not from the battery when the engine is off.

You could check the fuses just in case they've shorted one out. That could be why the mirrors aren't working and your key fob isn't working.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts