Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought seeming ive traded my bank sponge 307 in and now have a 54 plate vauxhall meriva 1.4 id better post in here to..looks like op-com will have to be my next purchase...still keeping my diagbox planet tho useful bit of kit :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nice one mate hope it works out for you on the dark side lol
need any info on them i can help, i have dealer access
ok heres one for you told you it wouldnt take long for me to break it lol..

fault is eps light came on and loss of power steering.
restart engine all is fine again

now ive done a bit of digging and it turns out its a known fault and vauxhall did a recall on it as it was on watchdog in 2010.

question is has mine already been recalled and will they still fix it.

my reg number is ek54 lnv any help welcomed..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow what a differance vx dealers are. i phoned them about my loss of powersteering fault.turns out vauxhall didnt do a recall as it was only a few effected modles.what they did do was when people experianced the fault they took them in and dealt with it free of charge(new steering colume £700).anyways phoned my local dealer no problems bring it in we will check it no charge and if it falls into the right catorgary will fix it and bill vauxhall..so got it booked in for check up on wednesday..:thumb:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
took car in for check up no problem we will fix it today and bill vauxhall..heres a nice 12 plate curtasy car will give you a ring when its done.brand new steering colume all fitted free of charge over a grands worth of work suits me fine top marks to vauxhall. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts