1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
please be gentle with me !!
im usualy active on the vxr Vauxhall forum
any how !!

just got a 2007 307 cc 2.0 hdi 100k miles full history which has a few little faults

1.sometimes the pollution system fault will come on and go off after 5 restarts the car will usually drive ok but sometimes will not run above 3000rpm,have been told its dpf or egr by pug service manager without even looking at car,i will not use main agents after past experiences
2.noisy clutch release bearing,ive been advised to go down the solid flywheel route,any thoughts which is best.
3.does anyone in the leeds/wakefield area have diagnostic software for a scan of my ecu for some beer tokens ?
thanks in advance

·
Registered
496 Posts
http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/general-discussion-2/how-contact-member-peugeot-planet-diagnostic-28190/

PS. I'm in Hudds if any good but I'm sure there are one or two active members nearer to you. De-pollution fault is generic and could have number of causes. A common misconception is the DPF and the dealer mechanic should know better than to throw a wild guess at it but they are just salesmen in disguise. DPF problems (if that's what it is) stem from urban driving conditions. A good half hour run on the motorway in 4th gear keeping it above 3000 revs is one way of clearing off any excess soot build up. Best to do this at about 2am on a Sunday morning if using the M62 if you want any success.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts