Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All my name is Bryan and I have a 2003 307 2.0 HDI

Absolutely love it!

I am wanting to get a trip counter and fine someone with peugeot planet near me also :)

·
Registered
428 Posts
Welcome BryanK. I have included a link to a thread relating to Planet members. It is useful if you put your location in your profile so others know whereabouts you are when offering help. I have Planet and am in Swansea Area, South Wales.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Welcome BryanK. I have included a link to a thread relating to Planet members. It is useful if you put your location in your profile so others know whereabouts you are when offering help. I have Planet and am in Swansea Area, South Wales.
Hello again Brian I also have Diag but live in Cornwall, probably too far away from you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For the first step I think I need to find the Wiper stalk end with button before I sort the P Planet issue, it seems hard to find one

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
For the first step I think I need to find the Wiper stalk end with button before I sort the P Planet issue, it seems hard to find one
I found one in a breakers yard. Pulled the ends off five or six wiper stalks in the yard before I found the one that I needed.

There are two types, one with a ribbon cable and one without. You need to know which one you need. Carefully pull the end off the stalk and if you see a couple of prongs on the end cap with a small pcb in the stalk then you need the one without the ribbon cable.

Once you know which one you want, find a yard that lets you walk round and get the items you need and pull the ends off till you find one. Be careful though as they break quite easily.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks I need a PCB connection not Ribbon, I think I may have to walk around and try to find one :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts