Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

My brother in law is selling (very good price!) me his 307cc 2.0 petrol with 78k on the clock. Has just had new exhaust from Peugeot to remedy pollution fault and a full new steering column and wheel as the horn kept going off at random. Car is now perfect bar some minor body scuffs.

What are these cars like to own? I'm in a bit of a quandry as I presently drive a Volvo S40 on a 04 plate (same as Pug) and I only have space for one car - is the Pug going to be as good as my S40 as I would hate getting rid of it if the Pug isn't as good as it looks!

P

·
0 Posts
Keep on top of the servicing, look after the roof parts and you can't go wrong.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks... Are they generally reliable though? The one i'm getting has had two genuine Peugeot exhaust systems in the last 3 years to fix anti pollution fault (2nd was done under guarantee) and it was an expensive trip to the garage for my brother in law. They mainly chug around in London traffic and it rarely sees a motorway so guessing that can clog things up! Looking forward to getting it after Christmas but still feeling a bit reluctant to loose the Volvo. My kids love the roof though so journeys should be more fun!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts