Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys im new to 307 hdi and just woundering what ecomomy mode means?, i was cleaning the car with just the stereo on and the car said ecomomy mode and stereo went off, I havnt a clue wat it means or done.
Do any1 no if i have a mpg reading on my computer? i have have many miles left on my clock but i thought id get a mpg reading.is there any other bits i should be aware off? cheers tony

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
ecomomy mode kicks into save your battery so it does not go flat. for the MPG readings use the stalk on the right hand side theres a button you press it in and gives you the read out on the computer MPG, Active MPG (gives you a live MPG reading), miles to empty, and date

·
Registered
387 Posts
Only certain models have the trip metre Xsi/ D Turbo/ Sport etc. Ifg you haven't got a button on the end of your right stalk then you won't have a trip metre.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mine is the 110 d turbo, i have a few buttons on the stalk but they seem mainly to control the radio, should it only work when engine is off or does it matter, im not sure now if im supposed to have it or not.

·
Registered
387 Posts
mine is post 2005 so the radio is slightly different but on mine you can select the view on you mfd and select it to show mpg, avg speed etc, you then press the button on the end of your right stalk to select the different type of peramiters you want to see such as distance to next fill up, avg speed since tripometer was set etc. Then assuming you have the tripometer you would keep the button pressed on the stalk to reset the peramitres you would like to view, this sets your trip metre, avg speed etc back to zero.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i found it and seems to work i think, didnt nothe button was on the end of the wiper stalk, well ive reset it and see what its doing once i have my clutch and flywheel changed as i dnt dare drive it till its been replaced. what is a average mpg i should be getting, 51 plate 2.0 110bhp DTurbo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts