Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,

i have a old v reg 206L and have recently been to the pug scrappers to replace my speedo display from the 3 dial one, with the big MPH dial in the middle and no rev counter, to the 4 dial version with a rev counter.

basically the last time i went to the scrappers i told him it was for a v reg and i originally wanted the 4 dial version with white background, he said that wouldnt be a problem, but today when it came to it he said it wouldnt fit my car as mine is two pin to the speedo and mine is only a single.

does anyone know if this is accurate and if so, is there any adaptor or website i can change the black speedo background for a white?

any help would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats fair enough mate, thanks for your input. I'm trying to restore this car bit by bit.

I don't have much knowledge of cars but know what I like etc :) just wanted to make sure I wasn't being fobbed off.

I know the cars not worth much in value, but I think it's going to be lovely once finished. It runs perfect and sound underneath, just body let's it down. Few dents etc. As far as the dash I think I'll have to get the card background changed.

Many thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts