Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am a new Peugeot owner and new to this site. (I did have a 205gti about 25 years ago!) My name is Chris and I'm from mirfield (near Huddersfield) and I have just got a 407 coupe 2.7hdi. It's my first diesel in 15 years! I will let everyone know how I get on with it.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Welcome, hope it behaves for you.
PS, did you manage to get them to tax it for the year for you? :lol:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha I wish! I do own an MG Midget that's free tax so it sort of balances out (ish). But yes it does have a niggles I hope to sort out over time, from reading I guess one without abs and esp issues would be a coarse for concern! Thanks for the welcome.

·
Super Moderator
1,807 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Link to rules in my signature if you haven't seen them yet. Enjoy!

·
5,115 Posts
Welcome,abs/esp faults are normally just a sensor on these

Sent from my K013 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,807 Posts
^^Attached thumbnail! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Reactions: trem1

·
Registered
1 Posts
The first issue I had to sort out was my own miss doing. I had to replace the front quarter window after shutting my thumb in the door and breaking the glass! And yes, nearly my thumb!
Man, that looks painful. I feel for you bro. I hope no one was there to witness that lol.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Haha only the Mrs mate. But on the plus side, if anyone needs to know how to take a 407 coupe door apart I'm your man!!!
Update on the thumb. No more pain but coloured nail for a few months!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts