Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I have just bought a 407 2004 (54 plate) petrol 2.0 litre saloon and i have some questions.

Firstly the rear offside electric window doesn't move. I took off the door card and found that the coil was broken. I've ordered the correct replacement from eBay but are they as easy ti fit as they are to remove?

Secondly, the anti glare rearview mirror isn't powering up. It isn't the fuse, are they easy to replace? I've got a Citroen C8 and they look exactly the same so are they interchangeable? How do i get it off? I've read somewhere to twist it but twist it how? I've got a knack of breaking things like this.

Thirdly, the change bulb alarm goes off randomly but often when i press the brake pedal. I've checked all the lights when stationary and the only one thatisn't working is the rear fog light, but would it make the alarm sound when i brake or indicate? How do i get the back off the bulb holder? The manual explains but it seems stuck.

Thats it for now but i'm sure other things will come up.

Thanks in advance.
Mark

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Coil as in regulator mechanism?, if yes I've fitted one.
Fiddly but nothing someone with a bit of grey matter couldn't sort.
The bulb failure alarm could be the famous 407 earth fault in the rear cluster.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes the window regulator. I'm sure there will be fitiing instructions with it but i'll be back if not.

As for the rear cluster i'll havea look on here for a solution
Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts