Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We bought a 58 plate in October and was wondering if Peugeot Planet will work with it before I buy it. We have just had a fault come up for the Eoly fluid level.
What sort of prices are charged for a refill and is it worth getting it de dpfd and mapped out? I've also just bought a blanking plate for the egr, anyone have any experience fitting them?

I have to say I'm really impressed with the cars speed and handling to the point I'm looking at getting another one, whether that be a 4007 or c crosser.

Cheers,

Jase

·
Registered
65 Posts
Blanking plate

Hi,
The blanking plate takes about 1 minute to fit, just loosen the two nuts which attach the egr return pipe to the throttle body (at the front of the engine), it's the braided metal tube running from across the top of the engine, image attached.
Then slide the blanking plate between the flanges, tighten the two nuts.

Cheers Tony

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi ...i tried it and it caused engine management light to come on...had to remove it and clear fault with obd2 reader...also my mot man said its a fail now if they see it on mot.....i serviced mine...bit of a pain to get too but easy enough....carb and choke cleaner did the job and the heat on cold days from the heater is great as it comes through very quickly...j

1 - 3 of 3 Posts