Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
So we are, well my wife is lucky enough to have received her Pearlescent White 1.2 GT Line today and it is stunning!!

Obviously we have played with all the settings and I have messed them up!
Q1. how do I tell it I'm in England so the sat nav works ok
Q2. the i-cockpit display originally had the pic of the car in the middle with the lane warning signs around it and now its on the left with electronic speed and sign info in the middle. there was also a vertical rev counter on the left and now thats gone!? I can find the settings to choose what to put on the left and right but I can't get it back to what it was - any clues?

Thanks
Stuart

·
Registered
273 Posts
Hi All,
So we are, well my wife is lucky enough to have received her Pearlescent White 1.2 GT Line today and it is stunning!!

Obviously we have played with all the settings and I have messed them up!
Q1. how do I tell it I'm in England so the sat nav works ok
Q2. the i-cockpit display originally had the pic of the car in the middle with the lane warning signs around it and now its on the left with electronic speed and sign info in the middle. there was also a vertical rev counter on the left and now thats gone!? I can find the settings to choose what to put on the left and right but I can't get it back to what it was - any clues?

Thanks
Stuart
Q2 - the left hand thumbwheel on the steering wheel alters the view on the icockpit ?

not sure about the first question, I didn't have to do anything to mine.

3008 1.2 Man GT Line Pearl White (40.2mpg)

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
There is a setting in Navigation to chose your country. Go to destination input and I think there is a two letter icon at the top of the screen. If it says anything other than GB I think you touch it and it produces a drop down list of countries. It's been a while, so I hope that's correct.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
thanks Lee, sorted the problem straight away!
These forums are worth their weight arnt they!
Oh we are much more than that Stuart.
At the weekend we men get together for a good game of tiddlywinks followed by a bit of embroidery and flower arranging.
The ladies love their get together too. They warm up with a good dose of strong arm wrestling leading on to seeing who can think of nothing the longest.

Sundays are the icing on the cake. What with all the excitement of Saturday we can all hardly contain ourselves any further than all joining in together with a bit of Morris Dancing... :wave::circle:

·
Administrator
2,833 Posts
Oh we are much more than that Stuart.
At the weekend we men get together for a good game of tiddlywinks followed by a bit of embroidery and flower arranging.
The ladies love their get together too. They warm up with a good dose of strong arm wrestling leading on to seeing who can think of nothing the longest.

Sundays are the icing on the cake. What with all the excitement of Saturday we can all hardly contain ourselves any further than all joining in together with a bit of Morris Dancing... :wave::circle:
Then, we find out who posted the first 'way off topic' post of the week and tell them not to do it again....don't we Michael !?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts