Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, sorry if some are my questions are a little stupid, still finding my way round the car
New owner of a 2014 3008 2.0 deisel auto allure.
How do I scroll through the computer to see mpg etc.? Just have the current mpg that jumps everywhere
Foot rest, huge on the left hand side and leg aches, none on right hand side and my leg has to hover on the accelerator, anyone found solutions to these issues?
My left leg rubs the centre console, I'm 6'2" and tried several positions but still rubs my knee, was thinking of some padding of some type
Can you control phone playlist from the car on Bluetooth?

I'm sure there are more but I don't want to appear to be a pest with my first post

·
Registered
16 Posts
if its the same as a 308 push the end of the righthand stalk, and it brings up 3 screens trip 1 trip 2 and another screen with current miles, mpg etc, if you hold down the button (needs a few secs) it zeroes the counter for that screen ..

·
Registered
90 Posts
Why is your right leg hovering @David 3008 ? Isn't your right heel always on the carpet, mine is. My right foot is at an angle of about 40 deg. on the accelerator, the outside of my foot pressing it. When I brake my heel stays in the same place on the carpet and my foot straightens and the centre of my sole presses the rh edge of the brake pedal. I've always driven this way, my foot just changes angle rather than moving it on and off pedals.

I know what you mean about your left leg on the centre console, I left foot brake now and again just to move it a bit, be careful though as the brake needs the lightest of touches when using your left foot.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if its the same as a 308 push the end of the righthand stalk, and it brings up 3 screens trip 1 trip 2 and another screen with current miles, mpg etc, if you hold down the button (needs a few secs) it zeroes the counter for that screen ..
Thanks for the replies
I've figured out the computer menu cycle thanks

When I say hovering I'm used to the right hand side of my right foot resting on the edge of a foot rest, on long drives it really helps, I'm thinking of ordering a plastic spacer or small foot rest as there isn't one on the RHS of the 3008, or just get used to not having that
I've never used the heal and swivel technique but I may give this a try
I've removed the LHS foot rest and now it's far better
Also have a small cushion by my left hip, helps my leg not rub as much
Maybe it's just getting used to it
Long drive today around 250 miles, sat nav worked well but started to say "not user identfied on map' or similar, I get this on new roads but some are decades old?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts